Friday, May 14, 2010

How much does a hairdresser gets paid in Australia Melbourne ?

Depends as to whether you are full-time or part-time.


The minimum wage in Australia is about $18.00 per hour.


I'm presently living in the USA and have been a hairdresser for nearly 30 years, I can't do hair styling here in the USA due to the ridiculous laws.... I'm not sure as to what Australia requires.


I do know, that once you have completed College in Australia you are licensed for life....and there are no rules as to which state you can work in. USA is all about taking your money.


I can't believe that I was told that I would have to be tested for a hairdressing license here in the USA.... Give me a break!


Anyway, if you are thinking of working in Australia, you will probably have to go back to College as our education and standards are much higher. The 8th grade in Australia is equivalent to the first year of college in the USA.


Not trying to put you off, just the facts. Good Luck!How much does a hairdresser gets paid in Australia Melbourne ?
it depends where they work. a hairdresser in an exclusive salon would earn more than someone working in a suburban shopping centreHow much does a hairdresser gets paid in Australia Melbourne ?
I've had a look on seek.com.au but I couldn't find any with the actual wage... But minimum wage is between $13-$14 per hour...

1 comment:

  1. I read your posts totally, I got and learn many new things from your blog which i was searching from many days.Thank you so much for providing us these nice articles.

    Melbourne Hairdresser

    ReplyDelete