Wednesday, May 12, 2010

How much should I tip my hairdresser for a?

single process color and haircut plus my daughter's haircut?


It comes to 115.00 all together..


60 color-40 hair cut-15 her haircut.


Thanks!How much should I tip my hairdresser for a?
...most of my clients would round it to $130. were you %26amp; daughter pleased ?How much should I tip my hairdresser for a?
id say a 10.00 tip if they did a really good job.





=]
i always give like 10-20 dollars depending on how good of a job she does and if she is nice too
15% is pretty standard as long as you were satisfied
115.00 was your total


5$ - good job


5$- nice hairstylist


5$ - maintance she had to do


5$- tip





your price should range between 10-15 dollars if you wanna be fair

1 comment:

  1. Beauty school enhances the skill and prepares you more and advanced in the specific career which you would like to choose as profession.School of beauty

    ReplyDelete